Isaiah 66:15-17 ASV
(15) For, behold, Jehovah will come with fire, and his chariots shall be like the whirlwind; to render his anger with fierceness, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(16) For by fire will Jehovah execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and the slain of Jehovah shall be many.
(17) They that sanctify themselves and purify themselves to go unto the gardens, behind one in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, they shall come to an end together, saith Jehovah.
I know, and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean [G2839] of itself: save that to him who accounteth anything to be unclean [G2839], to him it is unclean [G2839]. Romans 14:14 ASV
and had seen that some of his disciples ate their bread with defiled [G2839], that is, unwashen, hands. Mark 7:2 ASV
Ye shall not eat any abominable thing. Deuteronomy 14:3 Brenton
while the pig is unclean [G169] for you because, although it has a separate hoof, it doesn't chew the cud. You are not to eat meat from these or touch their carcasses. Deuteronomy 14:8 CJB
(2) I spread out my hands all day long to a rebellious people who live in a way that is not good, who follow their own inclinations; (3) a people who provoke me to my face all the time, sacrificing in gardens and burning incense on bricks. (4) They sit among the graves and spend the night in caverns; they eat pig meat and their pots hold soup made from disgusting things. Isaiah 65:2-4 CJB
(20) but that we write unto them, that they abstain from the pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from what is strangled, and from blood. (21) For Moses from generations of old hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath. Acts 15:20-21 ASV
that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well. Acts 15:29 ASV
But if any man say unto you, This hath been offered in sacrifice, eat not, for his sake that showed it, and for conscience' sake: 1 Corinthians 10:28 ASV
It shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings, that ye shall eat neither fat nor blood. (Leviticus 3:17 ASV)
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. Revelation 2:14 KJV
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Revelation 2:20 KJV
(20) If ye died with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, do ye subject yourselves to ordinances, (21) Handle not, nor taste, nor touch (22) (all which things are to perish with the using), after the precepts and doctrines of men? (23) Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will-worship, and humility, and severity to the body; but are not of any value against the indulgence of the flesh. Colossians 2:20-23 ASV
(15) For if because of meat thy brother is grieved, thou walkest no longer in love. Destroy not with thy meat him for whom Christ died. (16) Let not then your good be evil spoken of: (17) for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (18) For he that herein serveth Christ is well-pleasing to God, and approved of men. (19) So then let us follow after things which make for peace, and things whereby we may edify one another. (20) Overthrow not for meat's sake the work of God. All things indeed are clean; howbeit it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. (21) It is good not to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor to do anything whereby thy brother stumbleth. (22) The faith which thou hast, have thou to thyself before God. Happy is he that judgeth not himself in that which he approveth. (23) But he that doubteth is condemned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith; and whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Romans 14:15-23 ASV
(1) But him that is weak in faith receive ye, yet not for decision of scruples. (2) One man hath faith to eat all things: but he that is weak eateth herbs. (3) Let not him that eateth set at nought him that eateth not; and let not him that eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Romans 14:1-3 ASV
Mark 7:7-8 ASV
(7) But in vain do they worship me, Teaching as their doctrines the precepts of men.
(8) Ye leave the commandment of God, and hold fast the tradition of men.
One man is assured that he may eat all things; but the weak eats herbs. (Romans 14:2 Darby)
It is good to not eat meat, drink wine, nor do anything by which your brother stumbles, is offended, or is made weak. Romans 14:21 WEB
Let none therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in matter of feast, or new moon, or sabbaths, Colossians 2:16 Darby
Leviticus 7:23-26 Darby
(23) Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, No fat, of ox, or of sheep, or of goat shall ye eat. (24) But the fat of a dead carcass, and the fat of that which is torn, may be used in any other use; but ye shall in no wise eat it. (25) For whoever eateth the fat of the beast of which men present an offering by fire to Jehovah, the soul that hath eaten shall be cut off from his peoples. (26) And no blood shall ye eat in any of your dwellings, whether it be of fowl or of cattle.